About the software
Camtasia Studio is the complete professional solution for recording, editing and sharing high-quality screen video on the Web, CD-ROM and portable media players, including iPod. With support for a variety of video standards, you can ensure your content delivery now and in the future. Easily record your screen, PowerPoint, multiple audio tracks, and webcam video to create compelling training videos, screencasts, and presentations without ever leaving your desk. With the power of interactive Camtasia Studio videos, you can deliver high-quality content anytime, to even your most remote audience.
Camtasia Studio helps you keep pace in a mobile world by making it easy to publish videos and MP3 files for iPod and other portable media players. Now your marketing message, screencast, lecture, or just-in-time training video can reach your audience practically anywhere – on the bus, in a coffee shop, or while they’re jogging. Camtasia Studio videos are simply designed to share.
- Intelligent capture controls that adapt to you
- Crystal-clear playback at any size with Camtasia SmartFocus
- Easy, versatile video sharing with TechSmith ExpressShow
- Precise editing and butter-smooth onscreen movement
- Professional content without a ton of production time
Camtasia Studio 9 System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 7 SP1, Windows 8.1, and Windows 10 (Required: 64 Bit versions only). (Recommended: Windows 10)
- 2.0 GHz CPU with dual-core processor minimum (Recommended: 2.8 Ghz 6th Generation Intel® Core™ i5 Processor with 4 CPU Cores or better or equivalent or better AMD processor)
- Intel and AMD integrated graphics are acceptable. However, NVIDIA and AMD GPU’s are recommended for GPU acceleration and 4K and/or 60FPS media.
- GPU Acceleration requires Windows 10 or Windows 8.1
- 4 GB RAM minimum (Recommended: 16 GB or more)
- 2 GB of hard-disk space for program installation
- Display dimensions of 1024×768 or greater
- Microsoft .NET 4.6.0 or later version (included)
- Dedicated Windows-compatible sound card, microphone, and speakers (Recommended)
- Windows N requires the MediaFeature Pack for Windows N
- Internet connection and a TechSmith account are required for the trial
How to Download and Install Camtasia Studio 9
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Install Camtasia Studio 9 by double clicking on camtasia.exe and do not reboot
- Edit Hosts files: C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc “Hosts” and add the following entries:127.0.0.1 www.techsmith.com
127.0.0.1 assets.cloud.techsmith.comIf you don’t know how to edit your hosts file, check this article.
- Copy the crack file “RegInfo.ini” to %programdata%\TechSmith\Camtasia Studio 9\ and overwriting existing file
- When launching Camtasia Studio 9, use one of serials provided in Serials.txt
- You now have the full version of Camtasia Studio 9, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
- Note: If still unable to register, go back to “RegInfo.ini” found in %programdata%\TechSmith\Camtasia Studio 9\ and replace the contents with these lines:
After, set the file to “read only” (Right click the file > Properties)
This download is for Camtasia Studio v9.0.4 Build 1948
Post a Comment