About the software
Windows 11 is a major release of the Windows NT operating system developed by Microsoft. Announced on June 24, 2021, with an expected release in late 2021, Windows 11 is the successor to Windows 10, released in 2015. Windows 11 will be available as a free upgrade to compatible Windows 10 devices through Windows Update.
Windows 11 has a completely new design. Microsoft clearly needs a good reason to reverse its past claims and still ditch Windows 10 by introducing a new operating system number. And a completely new design is great for that.
The main part of this announcement is a significant user interface change. As we know, a significant portion of the UX changes will be borrowed from the Windows 10X shell, and Windows 10X is not coming to market.
Right angles will disappear, they will be replaced by fillets. In truth, insiders and concept designers disagree on this point – some are confident that Microsoft will not change its traditions and will keep right angles, while others are convinced that in 2021 Microsoft will follow the fashion for fillets.
There will be a translucent background with blur everywhere. There is disagreement on the web about the island style of displaying windows, the design of the corners and the levitation effect of the menu, but almost everyone is unanimous about the transparency of the windows. The vast majority of leaks and design renders show transparency and blur in all windows, be it at least the Start menu or Explorer.
Windows 11 System Requirements
- Intel Core processor from at least 2017 or AMD Zen 2 processors from 2019 onward
- At least 4GM of RAM
- AT least 64 GB HDD or SDD
How to Download and Install Windows 11
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Open the Software Files folder and mount Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview 10.0.22000.51 (x64) Multilanguage [MySoftwareFree].iso if you’re not sure how to mount files, check this article.
- Run setup.exe
- Follow the on-screen instructions to customize your Windows 11 installation
- You now have the full version of Windows 11, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for Windows 11 Pro Insider Preview v10.0.22000.51 (64-bit) Multilanguage
Post a Comment